Doing your own electrical work is a tempting idea. It’s easy to assume you’ll save a lot of money if you just buy a few tools and watch some DIY videos online. However, there are many benefits when it comes to safety and quality that just can’t be matched unless you hire a fully licensed professional for all of your electrical installation needs. If you are searching for ‘’electrical installation near me’’, our company is able to provide electrical installation services at an affordable cost. Here are some benefits to hiring Ontime Electric, the most trusted electricians in Toronto and the GTA:
- Big Savings: With more than 20 years of experience, our electricians know how to assess any job and quickly select the right supplies and tools. Our crews know how to access all the wiring in your home without making a huge mess and forcing you to spend money on repairing drywall.
- Be Legal: The experienced teams at Ontime Electric are fully up to date on all local safety codes and regulations, meaning you’ll never have to worry about being fined. Every electrician we send to your home is fully licensed and knows to get the necessary permits, ensuring every job is done by the book.
- Save Time: If you decide to work on any electrical job yourself, you’ll waste a lot of time researching, buying supplies, prepping the area and figuring out how to do actual work on your own. There’s also the possibility that you’ll make a mistake, leading to even more costly and time-consuming repairs. Calling in the experts at Ontime Electric ensures that your job is done quickly and safely.
- Be Safe: Working with electrical can have serious consequences for the safety of yourself and your family. You could also damage your property and working without a licensed electrician could mean you’ll lose out on any insurance claims. All of our certified professionals follow the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
Specialized Electrical Installation Services
At Ontime Electric, we have the experience and the tools to provide all of your electrical installations needs. Give us a call if you need any of these jobs done:
- Outlets: If you run out of places to plug in your appliances or charge your digital devices, we can easily install new electrical outlets in the most convenient places to increase the availability of power around your home.
- Ceiling Fans: Tricky wiring and assembly are no match for our professional team of installers who can wire and hang your new ceiling fan for you.
- Lighting: From chandeliers to wall sconces, pot lights and more, lighting can set the mood of a room. We also install lights in closets, under kitchen cabinets and anywhere else you can think of! Consult our lighting experts about what type of light is right for you. No matter if it’s indoors or outdoors, we will help you design your ideal lighting solution and install it to your liking.
- Specialty Items: Got something out of the ordinary? We can handle it. From Security lighting and electric heaters to pool pumps and more, we always have the right tools and materials on hand to get the job done.
- Smoke Alarms/Carbon Monoxide Alarms: The smartest thing you can do for your family is install hardwired smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors throughout your home. You won’t have to worry about those batteries dying ever again.
- Electrical Panels: Many older homes simply aren’t equipped to handle the power needed for today’s modern appliances and entertainment devices. We can upgrade or install a new electrical panel to expand what you and your family can take on!
- Surge Protection: We offer this specialized service to all of our customers across the GTA. Our master electricians set your home up to prevent dangerous electrical surges from damaging your appliances and home.
At Onetime Electric, you are always guaranteed to get a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable professional sent to your home. Whether it’s changing a light bulb or re-wiring the basement, we offer quick and safe electrical installation services that can’t be beaten by anybody else in Toronto and across the GTA! Call us today for a free consultation.
Why Choose On-time Electric?
The common problems in electrical installation are:
– Insecure Wiring
– Wrong Wiring Sizes
– Improper Wire Length
– Unprotected Wiring
General rules and guidelines for electrical installation work include the following:
– All work must be carried out by a qualified electrician.
– A permit must be obtained from the local authority before any work can begin.
– The electrical system must be installed in accordance with the latest edition of the National Electrical Code.
– All wiring must be concealed behind walls or ceilings.
– All switches and outlets must be properly labeled.
– All junction boxes must be accessible.
– Ground fault circuit interrupters must be installed in all wet locations.
By following these simple rules, you can ensure that your electrical installation work is carried out safely and efficiently.
If you are experiencing any of the following signs, you may have electrical installation problems:
– Too many extension cords
– Dimming or flickering lights
– Funny odors
– Hot outlets or switch plates
– Frequently blown fuses or tripped breakers
– The wrong outlets in the kitchen or bathroom
Some of the advantages of using flexible conduit are:
– Protects Cables and Wires
– Easy Cable Location
– Prevention of Trip Hazards
– Cabling Quickly Routed Around Obstructions
– Easy to Change, Replace and Upgrade Systems
– Greater Tensile Strength
At Ontime Electric, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality of service. We are bonded and insured, so you can rest assured that your home is in good hands. Our licensed experts have years of experience, and we’re proud to offer upfront pricing so that there are no surprises.
We also offer a fast response so that you’re not left waiting. And if there are any problems with the parts we use, we guarantee that we will make it right. Check out our reviews and give us a call today!